• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Cleavers and a Case folder

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorado_cutter

Reaction score
Selling three vegetable cleavers and one Case folding knife. $75 shipped in CONUS.

ShiBaZi F208-2 vegetable cleaver. 207 mm x 88 mm, 330 grams. Core steel: 80Cr13, outer layers: 10Cr17. Rosewood handle. Great shape, sharpened a few times. Choil and spine eased. Slight mark on right side near handle from where the dremel slipped when I was working on the choil.
ShiBaZi_F208_2_picture_1.jpg

Here's the other side:
ShiBaZi_F208_2_picture_2.jpg

Tsubazo, AKA Seki Ryu SR510 vegetable cleaver. 175 mm x 85 mm, 247 grams. Some sort of molybdenum-vanadium stainless. Oak handle. Made in Japan. Thinned. I noticed on photographing it for this sale that the edge looks a bit wonky, so I took another photo with a light source coming from behind it. Yep, a bit wonky. Thinning error, I think. The good news is that it’s pretty easy to remove metal, so shouldn’t be too hard to fix.
Tsubazo_1.jpg

Other side:
Tsubazo_2.jpg

And the profile wonkiness, courtesy yours truly:
Tsubazo_profile.jpg

Wokshop “vegetable cleaver” (Ho Ching Kee Lee). 210 x 89 mm, 266 grams. Some sort of carbon steel. Sharpened a few times; never thinned:
WokShop_1.jpg

Other side:
Wokshop_2.jpg

Case “Mako” folding knife, model P158 LSSP from 1978. Brass bolsters, brass liners, staminawood inserts, stainless blade steel. Made in USA. 4.25" closed. 3.25" satin finish stainless clip point blade. Good used shape. Action is smooth; locking is solid. Some fading on the silkscreen, scratches on the blade. Original matching sheath is supple and the snap works well:
Case_1.jpg

Other side of the Case:
Case_other_side_open.jpg

Case closed:
Case_Closed.jpg

Case in sheath:

Back