close up of my butcher belt bandoleer courtesy of Bill the Butcher aka Chef Niloc

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. My customers are kids and school faculty, and I have more bosses than the guy from Office Space. Nothing actually has to BE a certain way, it just has to LOOK a certain way.
I could make one look all Prada for you....can you say lady killer with a little bit of swagger:EDance2:

just want to pipe in and say that these are the most bad ass things I have ever seen. Well done.

Between Niloc's belts and Goodson's rolls, I find myself wishing I were a chef from time to time just for the gear if nothing else. Awesome.

Between Niloc's belts and Goodson's rolls, I find myself wishing I were a chef from time to time just for the gear if nothing else. Awesome.

Like that stops any of you cats! Come on, some of you put my stuff to shame. Don't start making excuses on my Johnny. Excuses are for losers they say. Now go buy a Goodson roll and a custom knife! :D

PS .... I wasn't joking about the source for the belts. Colin can't take our money the least he can do is pass on the design and find a source to make em, GEESH!

They look great Chef Niloc,

I remember eating teppanyaki in 95ish Melbourne AUS, with my chef at the time.
So we stayed late and managed to get the head-chef to come over to our grill-teppan station to talk.
This chap was wearing the most awsome version of your belt, we had to quiz him on it !
He said that the buckle was the focus point , and every chef should have a unique one.
We asked were do we buy such a belt? He said ,even back home only by custom order with a.... ( Leather person ).

Loved looking at your bad-ass belts!!!

Rowan...

They look great Chef Niloc,

I remember eating teppanyaki in 95ish Melbourne AUS, with my chef at the time.
So we stayed late and managed to get the head-chef to come over to our grill-teppan station to talk.
This chap was wearing the most awsome version of your belt, we had to quiz him on it !
He said that the buckle was the focus point , and every chef should have a unique one.
We asked were do we buy such a belt? He said ,even back home only by custom order with a.... ( Leather person ).

Loved looking at your bad-ass belts!!!

Rowan...

Out of the few rigs that I have custom made and sold were to Japanese hibachi chef and a BBQ pit boss.

Summer BBQ can be fun...and scary for the neighbor....bet your darters new boyfriend will be on his best behavior to!

Back