• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Coarse stones

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bensbites

Reaction score
It is time for me to look at some new coarse stones. Shapton pros are where I am leaning, and they are reasonably priced new. I wanted to check if anyone had anything laying around that they wanted to move.

It is time for me to look at some new coarse stones. Shapton pros are where I am leaning, and they are reasonably priced new. I wanted to check if anyone had anything laying around that they wanted to move.
Where are you based? I have a shapton pro 320 that I'm not using. It's been heavily used but have been kept flat. Still a fair bit of life left in it.

Where are you based? I have a shapton pro 320 that I'm not using. It's been heavily used but have been kept flat. Still a fair bit of life left in it.
Thank you, Boston, Mass. USA.

May not be worth shipping. But I am happy to ship if you want to cover the cost of shipping?
Where are you located? Please email me, Bensbites at gmail.

Thank you!

Back