Contest > Product Reviews

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Correction' review for stone holder, after being alerted by Maxim. http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/ReviewNew.asp?ProductCode=102

Perhaps I'm not the only one to get things wrong with this item? Maxim wrote: Very good quality stone holder made in Japan unlike other stone holders... But he didn't mean other similar-looking holders were not made in Japan - which might have caused some to assume they had the same holder as Maxim because they knew theirs was Japanese. Turns out this brand has a cheaper and more expensive model that look all but identical, and I wrote about the cheaper one which I have, while Maxim stocks the better one. Just explainin' because my first review was off.

Sorry it was mistake on my part, anyone that made a Reviews on SS stone holder have been removed as i think you Reviews different Stone holder.

Thank you Cutty Sharp !!! :)

Oops, my mistake.. I wondered about the price difference seeing schtoo is also selling the same one for about 4000 yen, which is about twice the price of the typical similar looking flimsy stone holder.

No problem :) , i was bad at describing it :O
Oops, my mistake.. I wondered about the price difference seeing schtoo is also selling the same one for about 4000 yen, which is about twice the price of the typical similar looking flimsy stone holder.

Thanks all there is many vary good reviews 😀
3 days left

I will make drawing 00:00 tonight DK time.
So last chance guys :D

Good luck !!

Back