• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Couple 240mm gyuto (Zakuri and Sakon)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoka

Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to sell a couple of 240mm gyutos.

1. Zakuri Blue #1 240mm gyuto. I used it once at home, never sharpened and it comes with the original packaging. The fit and finish are rough and I bought it as a project knife but currently have no time. I use Zakuri petty often and think it has a good heat treatment. For the gyuto, the profile may need some time to get used to. Some measurement:

Cutting edge: 243mm
Spine thickness at heel: 3.8 mm
Height at heel: 54mm
Weight: 193g

The handle comes with a plastic ferrule but I will include a ho-wood D handle with buffalo horn. There are some dents on top of the wood inside the horn ferrule though. Asking $145 including shipping CONUS and PP fees.

IMG_1583.jpgIMG_1585.jpgIMG_1586.jpgIMG_1587.jpgIMG-1413.jpgIMG_1584.jpg

2. Sakon Ryuga SRS-15 240mm Gyutofrom MTC kitchen (SAKON RYUGA POWDERED STEEL GYUTO). I used it once at home, never sharpened and it comes with the original packaging. Some measurement:

Cutting edge: 245mm
Spine thickness at heel: 2.4 mm
Height at heel: 48mm
Weight: 249g

Asking $150 including shipping CONUS and PP fees.

IMG_1588.jpgIMG_1589.jpgIMG_1590.jpgIMG_1591.jpgSakon 4.jpg

Thanks for looking and please let me know if there is any question.

Sakon is sold. Thanks KKF!

Price drop on Zakuri, $130 including shipping CONUS and PP fees.

I believe it's ironclad and should still have lacquer on it. Thanks!

Back