couple more

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. They are very similar but one has a little less belly than the other.

Absolutely love everything about these knives - blade profile, steel, handle, details - everything! It all comes together so well. Simply stunning!

Are both blade shapes the same? Kinda hard to tell from the angle of each knife in the pics. Just curious...

Almost missed this one, beautiful work. And here I thought there was not much left that could be changed...

Stefan

Noticed you've used Takefu steel on a couple of your most recent beauties. V-2 steel, less Tungsten than V-1. Slightly less brittle ? Little tougher? Just curious Bill. Loved them both.

Noticed you've used Takefu steel on a couple of your most recent beauties. V-2 steel, less Tungsten than V-1. Slightly less brittle ? Little tougher? Just curious Bill. Loved them both.

the v-2 steel seems less brittle at high hardness than v-1 steel that I have used. But I have Not done much with V-1 so some playing around would be in order before I would give any kind of concrete statement about this.

Wow these are beautiful. How do I get my hands on one of these???

1) Get on Bill's waiting list (typically close to 2 years), 2) check Epicurean Edge regularly (as Bill sends them knives throughout the year), and 3) check B/S/T here on this BBS (although Burke's do not come up for sale very often).

Come on Bill! We need to see a couple more.
Unless you are hybernating. It is cold here, but I would bet it is even colder there in the arctic tundra of Idaho.

If I was there, I would be sitting next to the fireplace, listening to the wolves howl because they are cold and want to come inside.

Come on Bill! We need to see a couple more.
Unless you are hybernating. It is cold here, but I would bet it is even colder there in the arctic tundra of Idaho.

If I was there, I would be sitting next to the fireplace, listening to the wolves howl because they are cold and want to come inside.

exacury as my aussie buddy would say.

What David(wildboar) said. Although I have been thinking about doing an ebay or some such auction with part of the proceeds to go to the wounded warriors foundation.

I bought a lottery ticket yesterday- I guess I should check it to see if I can order a knife. They are beautiful.

What David(wildboar) said. Although I have been thinking about doing an ebay or some such auction with part of the proceeds to go to the wounded warriors foundation.

Very good cause, Bill. I see these guys all the time. Hopefully they won't wind up like the rest of our Veterans...unappreciated and forgotten.

Mr Burke,

I'm active military and got new combat boots the other day - which pretty much makes me wounded (trust me) Kidding. I think your idea is excellent and want to get on the waiting list. I just hope my name doesn't come up on yours and Mr Rader's waiting lists at the same time.

Back