Custom Order Progress Update

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collin, yours is a scimitar. It is still in R&D stage currently. In fact, I am sending out a template of a profile to a pro user (who uses a scimitar regularly) for a feedback, so that will get it a step closer.

Grind and handle (Western) has been settled already, not the profile. I would like to make a scimitar that is slightly distinctive but without taking away any of the functionality.

Also I am considering paring it with a little brother, 8" blade that looks like a small scimitar. Moreover, getting some requests for Western boning/filleting knives, so it looks like there will be more knives for meat/fish fabrication coming in the future.

Collin, yours is a scimitar. It is still in R&D stage currently. In fact, I am sending out a template of a profile to a pro user (who uses a scimitar regularly) for a feedback, so that will get it a step closer.

Grind and handle (Western) has been settled already, not the profile. I would like to make a scimitar that is slightly distinctive but without taking away any of the functionality.

Also I am considering paring it with a little brother, 8" blade that looks like a small scimitar. Moreover, getting some requests for Western boning/filleting knives, so it looks like there will be more knives for meat/fish fabrication coming in the future.

Well I still blame Jason...

Back