Customer service question

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely prefer direct orders; thanks for asking! I know Bezos is struggling and all, but I'd just as soon not spread the wealth.
The one notable exception will be customers in Canada, Mexico, and (weirdly) Argentina. In the next few weeks, Amazon Prime customers living in those countries can get our products shipped to them at no extra shipping charge. We aren't selling everything on Amazon, but this would apply to 12 X 18 maples, 16 X 22 maples, sidekicks, board butter, sets of feet, and wood utensil sets.

You might consider using PayPal as your merchant or at least adding as an option.

PayPal offers seller protection as long as you it's an eligible transaction meaning shipped to the buyer's registered PayPal address with tracking. Signature is required for items over $750.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection
Paypal have a thing for banning you from their platforms for selling "weapons"(just like Meta). The algorithm struggles with kitchen cutlery in my experience.

Find the Kitchen Utensils category and use that instead. Or if it exists just kitchenware. Who would expect borders not to put some stop to someone just stupidly declaring « knife ».

Latest posts

Back