Cyber Monday 11/30/2015

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I delayed on the Chris Reeve Sabenza's last night and missed out. They have been calling my name for a long time. Kicking myself this morning.

Hi everybody, longtime lurker and first time poster here ...I am longingly following the EE sale and would just love to pull the trigger on some stuff...unfortunately it would need to get shipped to Germany...and I just dont seem to be able to find any information on international shipping on the EE website. So does anybody know anytthing about their international shipping policy and the possible cost? Thanx all and cheers from Germany!

Looks like no more new deals are available, 2-4pm today deals are the same as 8-10pm yesterday, and now it's the same as 10-12am deal from yesterday. Said one knife on my wishlist isn't part of the sale, but if you missed something now it's your chance to buy them when they're available again. :)

Hey Tobes, Yes we ship internationally. Put your address into the address field and the checkout cart will give you your shipping cost. We ship both usps and fedex international

Morning after I regret not getting the 210mm Yoshikane. The 240mm never came up (at least I don't think it did, I fell asleep before the sale ended). Oh well c'est la vie. :dontknow:

Back