Cyber Monday 2014

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen a few yoshikanes up though I'm notsure if its what you wanted

This sale I'm far more interested in the EDC's and tactical knives haha. Only want a Benchmade Auto-Triage which they don't seem to stock and a Spartan Akribis. C'mon good people at EE! Throw one up for me! :D

Also, rather tempted to get one of the Defiance fixed blades! I'm curious about Mr. Rader's side project! Anyone handled one?

I picked up a Benchmade Pardue Griptillian in orange at a terrific price. Thanks EE!

That Defiance knife is a beast in a pretty compact package. Doesn't flinch at heavy chopping and is sized right for general camp use. The heat treat is right on and the grind is Rader. If you actually use a knife like this it is a steal for the level of performance.

We're in the last two hour stretch ... and then on to 3-4 days of manic packing!

@gavination -- never hurts to ask ... I hope you're still up.

Oh man! You guys are saints!!

However, I just bought a tv haha! Looks like I'll have to hope for next year. Time to start saving! Thanks for the awesome sale Dan! You guys rock. I really need to stop in more often since I'm in Seattle all the time anyway. At least I got a bread knife before I got suckered into this tv thing. :D

Thank you Danial, I got exactly what I was hoping for...300mm Yoshikane Yanagi...and a couple of things I wasn't planing on:doublethumbsup:

Be well,
Mikey

Thanks Daniel, I got the Akifusa 240 I've been wanting and a left handed honesuki, which I can't wait to use.

Any last minute before Christmas fordesperatepeople surprise sales planned?
I missed cybermonday ;(

Any last minute before Christmas fordesperatepeople surprise sales planned?
I missed cybermonday ;(

Hi @HomeCook -- We generally only have one sale per year. This said, drop me a pm and let me know what you're looking for and we'll see if we can't work something out.

-daniel

Is it just me? or is it only 21 days until Cyber Monday 2015?

Cheers,

Jack

Back