• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Czar Sink Bridge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there was one but I didn't get it.

In any case, James has just advised that he is stocking them in his Chinese warehouse. He's going to update his website soon.

Still open to pre-loved ones if anyone has one available.

No problem. Alibaba Taobao is like a Chinese version ebay. This seller (the one I provided called 9K stone) is reliable.

Thanks for that. Trying to get one through James at the moment. If that fails, please do tell... are Alibaba Taobao OK to deal with? Never heard of them before.

i can get one for u if u want but the shipping cost won't be cheap

The pic is old, but the actual item you are getting is in fact the current version since they are direct from Czar's factory.

Thank you for the answer James. So supposedly there is a new gunmetal gray finish that is more durable than the anodized blue? Are there any other updates besides that?

In a sink. I have a double sink in the kitchen and another downstairs if wife needs full access to the kitchen at the same time. Don't even have a tub - wouldn't even contemplate one unless I permasoak something in the future.
Sounds like you have your own downstairs sharpening station.... cool :D

Sounds like you have your own downstairs sharpening station.... cool :D
That's only a standby or emergency sharpening station. My stones are on a three tier (plus drawer) tool trolley. (Note to self: must post a picture one day soon) Easy to roll into kitchen and out again. No evidence remains!
:wink:
It wouldn't take to rolling down a circular staircase... :scratchhead: Besides, all the knives are upstairs.

The pic is old, but the actual item you are getting is in fact the current version since they are direct from Czar's factory.

Now that you're drop shipping these direct from the factory in China will they be regularly available going forward? Or are they still going to be limited availability?

Now that you're drop shipping these direct from the factory in China will they be regularly available going forward? Or are they still going to be limited availability?

they will be always availalbe from now.

When I ordered mine, I received a quick response. Shipping was quite fast, too. About 2.5 weeks to make it's way to Australia from China.

Doesn't matter - pkjames is still an active site member.
I'm confused... Add to cart from site. Proceed to checkout.

If it's taking a long time, or you're not getting a response from James, you'll probably get faster info and better reception if you post a thread like "Everything okay with JKS James?" and outlining that you've been trying to get in touch but haven't heard back and you want to make sure everything is okay with him...

Hawkie's right in that Necromancing a BST thread isn't the best way is probably not gonna be super effective for getting you the info you want ;)

Latest posts

Back