• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Czar Sink Bridge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused... Add to cart from site. Proceed to checkout.

You're right, you are confused. I live in Finland. Try to initiate an order of that product while selecting "rest of the world" - it does not complete.

You are furthermore confused regarding the effectiveness of bumping this thread: I sent pkjames a PM over two weeks ago about this and did not receive a response. Logically, there was no good reason to strart a new thread: I wanted to reference _this_ thread specifically.

We are in contact with one another now, so you all may relax from your mild state of agitation regarding an old thread (and possibly think about why it aggravated you to begin with, what with so many other interesting threads to read).

Just trying to help my man. Every online forum has unwritten etiquette and u joined in Jan. This is one of those unwritten etiquette things.

Glad it worked out for u. And I'll add agitation to the things to work on with my therapist ;)

I'm burning up that like button while it still lives :)

People being aggravated by thread-bumping has been a written etiquette on the internet and even on fidonet for as long as I've been online (since 1990 or so). Most places actually write it down. Furthermore, most people who parrot the "rule" have no idea why they are parroting it - they just do.

But anyway, thanks man. You all are a friendly bunch here. I haven't yet bought any knives, but I did already complete a transaction for some diamond plates and hopefully soon this bridge. Knives will be on the list when I see the right one(s) :)

but I did already complete a transaction for some diamond plates and hopefully soon this bridge. Knives will be on the list when I see the right one(s) :)
Let us know how u like it when it arrives. I've drooled over it a few times ... but that price tag...

But hey, another glowing review or two and who knows

Back