• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought D Ho Handle for 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@ftermath

Reaction score
Looking for a D-shaped ho wood handle with either blonde or marbled horn ferrule. Looking for a nicer version in very good to excellent condition, maybe a Shig or Masamoto take off.

I believe hitohira has them, not sure if they’re in stock
Nice. I don’t know how I forgot about that site. No 240 D handles in stock though. I’ll keep an eye on them. Thanks!
Graydon decollibus on Instagram
His work is amazing but he never answered my first message asking for a western rehandle. Would he do a basic (but high quality) ho wood D handle?

And where did you find them ? I‘m rehandling blades an constantly in need of new handles...

I didn’t. I only messaged him the once though. I’d be interested in knowing for future reference. It would be awesome to be able to guarantee the quality of the handle and pick the ferrule material.

Actually I buy them from Hitohira, they have quite a range to choose from and reasonable prices even with shipping to Germany and customs duty. Leftovers from my last order:

4C33EEBE-537E-464E-B6C5-92E775F01D08.jpeg
ECCDF109-4D55-4F20-90CA-9B94DE0EE3A6.jpeg
32A80B1F-0427-4BAA-A594-85BEF3CA7593.jpeg

Back