• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Dalman gyuto 9 in/230 mm.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bensbites

Reaction score
For sale: Dalman gyuto 9 in/230 mm.

$500 usd or best offer no trades.

This was one of Dalman’s rust bucket giveaways from a few years ago. Since I won this, I emailed Mr. Dalman and asked if I could give him a percentage of the sale to make him whole. He said no need.

This is a thin S grind with a very flat profile. Most people that try this knife love it!

2ugx0k9.jpg

8Iy7Bwl.jpg

ylIjxdt.jpg

ylIjxdt.jpg

2NAmhOH.jpg

176 g
~ 9 inches
1 7/8 inches tall.

I would prefer US shipping. I am still looking into the details of international shipping.

On hold for Brian while I figure out international shipping.

FFS dude ... what are you trying to pull? You advertised, I accepted. There is nothing more to it than that. Check my history. I’m a straight forward honest person. WHAT are you trying to pull?

All due respect, but take it easy. No need to overreact. Sellers are perfectly within their rights to sell however and to whoever they wish, within the BST guidelines. There is no obligation on their end until money changes hands.

All due respect, but take it easy. No need to overreact. Sellers are perfectly within their rights to sell however and to whoever they wish, within the BST guidelines. There is no obligation on their end until money changes hands.
Thank you

Shipping to Canada is a BREEZE from down there. Just sayin'.

the sticking point for me is the inability for USPS to insure for the full value. I am only trying to protect both the buyer and myself. A domestic forum member offered to act as a middle man here. Thank you gentlemen!

Very true, but the seller should've stipulated as such in the post from the get go.
That said, @Brian Weekley, no offense but maybe you should wait for the seller to reply before you decide it's sold?

Either way congrats, very few knives can beat a Dalman ;)

Very true, but the seller should've stipulated as such in the post from the get go.
That said, @Brian Weekley, no offense but maybe you should wait for the seller to reply before you decide it's sold?

You’re right of course and I very much appreciate your advice. I apologize for any discomfort caused Bensbites and will not use such an enthusiastic expression in the future. I remain perplexed about a reluctance to ship to Canada but any seller can certainly do what they wish with their property.

there is much that happened behind the scenes that you do not know.

given the expense involved, the added hurtle of fully insuring this shipment, things were not as straight forward as domestic shipping.

Back