Devin Thomas' Newest Creation

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you plan on attending the ECG. You can play with my WFO if you'd like, and meet Hoss in person :) We'll have it fired up for some pizza baking most likely.

That is a wonderful invitation, thanks. Where is the ECG held? I live in Toronto, Ontario BTW.

You can find info about the ECG at This Link for registration.

This Link will take you to the main thread on this site. We have several knife makers coming this year :)

Nick used to drive down from the Toronto area. Maybe he'd hitch a ride with you.

You can find info about the ECG at This Link for registration.

This Link will take you to the main thread on this site. We have several knife makers coming this year :)

Nick used to drive down from the Toronto area. Maybe he'd hitch a ride with you.

SHWING!!!!!!! Another ECG!!!!! Another opportunity for me to say' "I am coming Warren!" And not show!' No really this time I am coming I promise (crossing my fingers)

SHWING!!!!!!! Another ECG!!!!! Another opportunity for me to say' "I am coming Warren!" And not show!' No really this time I am coming I promise (crossing my fingers)

Yeah.... I'll believe it when I sees it Bert. I'd LOVE to work with you a bit in my kitchen :)

Dillard lives pretty close to me :D

Did he sign up here? I know he mentioned to me he was entering the military at the start of the year (air force?) ... If Hoss or the man himself can comment I'd like to know. Would like to keep in touch with the web man Dillard ... He's a good knife nut/web guy to know for those who haven't chatted with him.

I just got signed up today Bryan. Thanks for all the compliments on the suji everyone, we should have a gyuto to show you also very soon.

I am indeed joining the Army soon, but I will try and keep current on the forums if anyone ever needs to contact me for anything.

I just got signed up today Bryan. Thanks for all the compliments on the suji everyone, we should have a gyuto to show you also very soon.

I am indeed joining the Army soon, but I will try and keep current on the forums if anyone ever needs to contact me for anything.

Hey, Dillard!

I noticed you hadn't been posting, and concluded you were off in basic training.

If you need someone to care for your knives while you're gone, keep me in mind. :D

Rick

Back