do you still drink milk?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a kid I couldn't stand the stuff unless it was very, very cold. I love cheeses, yogurt, ect. If I get some milk I can drink a gallon in a week, but usually I end up throwing it away.

I love cheese and eat a lot of it. Not drinking milk allows me not to worry about any other milk product. Lactose intolerance is, in my case, all about quantity.

I hate white milk, Yucky. On the rare occasion that I have cereal, I use milk but don't drink what's left. Same for cookies. I actually prefer cookies or donuts dunked in coffee. When a recipe calls for milk I'll use half 1/2 & 1/2, half water since milk has too many carbs and sugar for me.

My kids, they go through 2 gallons of whole milk a week.

Love me some milk. I grew up drinking it and never stopped. It has to be cold. If I get dessert while out, I will have them put a glass in the freezer ahead of time so it's nice and cold when my dessert comes. People look at me weird if I order it but I think they're the weirdos for not drinking it.

I drink milk, but only with breakfast, or by itself. I think having milk with lunch/dinner is weird.

I used to be addicted to milk as a kid, never have it anymore. I very rarely have it in a cup of tea, but that is about it. Never by itself and I don't eat cereal anymore. Very strange. Cream, on the other hand, I could consume all day.

Back