• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hand Polished Kato STD 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bought this a month ago from @Censere here: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/...ke-fujiyama-or-trade-with-yanick-gyuto.70435/

Shipping took a long time and I just received it today.

I paid $1585 + $30 additional shipping = $1,615

Amazing knife. I was never into polishing, but I have to say this knife looks sick. As @Censere mentioned in his original post, the polish gives the blade almost a 3D-like floating cloud clad line. The pictures don't really do it justice. Please watch the video if you are interested.

I'm the third owner. To the best of my knowledge, the first owner bought the knife only to polish it... @Censere bought it to use as an example to learn how to polish a knife, but didn't really use the knife.

I cut one carrot and one potato just because I was curious. Great knife but my taste in knife changed dramatically from a month ago.

Based on my ruler and scale - 228mm x 49mm, 191g.

I'm going to list this at $1,650 $1,625 including G&S fee and CONUS shipping. Please reach out for outside of CONUS.

If you are interested in any other knives that I have on sale, happy to discuss a bundle discount.

Last edited:
IMG_9403.png
IMG_9404.png
IMG_9405.png
IMG_9406.png
IMG_9407.png
IMG_9408.png
IMG_9409.png
IMG_9410.png

Back