Footwear Poll

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, What I seen for the altons I wouldn't say are for kitchen work. But they do look comfy.

I'm currently rotating between Birkenstock Alpro and Sanita. Not sure if it's known in the US but it's super comfy. Good for flat-footed people.

Are the inside of those Alton's the same as a regular Birkenstock? Or is there any cushion? I think I'm developing a heel spur, and while I love my London's, that Birki footbed is not very forgiving. I'm hoping to find something similar but with some "squish" to help ease the pain.

I wear mozos sharks in solid black. Comfiest show I've had in a while. I tried Docs but they lasted 2 1/2 months till soles cracked and they're slippery. They're not like they used to be. waste of $.

Labor of love, I've been wearing Mozos for over a year. They are very durable. The soles last forever and have unmatched traction in a kitchen. They are also comfortable, and come with several interchangeable insoles. Worth the money.

Which one do you have no chop ?

alpro g500 with ss grip bottom here. took a while for my foot to get used to them (i have a minimal arch), but now they give me the support and comfort i need for a shift.

Are the inside of those Alton's the same as a regular Birkenstock? Or is there any cushion? I think I'm developing a heel spur, and while I love my London's, that Birki footbed is not very forgiving. I'm hoping to find something similar but with some "squish" to help ease the pain.

not much cushion if any. it's got the cork footbed with rubber bottom. it's lined with suede type material on the inside so it's not straight cork, but don't think it's exactly what you're looking for.

Latest posts

Back