D. Martell For Sale - Martell 270mm Wa Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Stats

Length - 270mm

Height (at heel) - 60mm (ish)

Steel - CPM-154 (Crucible Particle Metallurgy aka stainless powdered steel)

Hardness - Rc61-62

Handle Style - Wa (octagonal)

Handle Materials - Strawberry Orange Flamed with Sparkly Black Pearl Poly Acrylic

I bought a bunch of this poly acrylic handle material over 2 yrs ago to try but never bothered for one reason or another. I figured it was best suited for a wa handle so I gave it a go and I have to say that I'm pleased with the results.

This materiel is a lot cheaper to buy than wood and is easier to finish in that it requires nothing beyond a buff job. Because of this I can offer this knife at a discount from my normal pricing. :thumbsup:

With it's poly handle and powdered stainless steel blade this knife is the low to no maintenance manual food processor that you've been waiting for. :wink:

Price - $725 (shipping included within USA / International will pay all costs over $25)

If you're interested in purchasing this knife please contact via PM or email along with your Paypal email address (for the invoice). If international, please specify country.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

P1010001.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010021.JPG

P1010022.JPG

P1010025.JPG

P1010027.JPG

P1010016.JPG

I wanted to say that this handle was inspired by Stefan Keller's handle work he's done with vintage bakelite. I always thought that was some of his best stuff and even have one of the black flamed handles he gifted me long ago still waiting for the perfect knife to come along. Anyway, I thought it was worth mentioning....

I realize that this is a niche market type knife so if you're on the fence about the cost then shoot me an offer and we'll see if we can make a deal. :)

Latest posts

Back