Stefan's For Sale - Suien VC Cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's an early Suien VC cleaver with a custom Fish 'n Poi handle made from koa!

Unfortunately the handle has lost it's buttcap along the way. I'd bet $$ that it was made from nickel silver, probably like 1/8" thick, I can just picture this in my mind and it was something Fish used to do often. The buyer will likely want to either sand the butt smooth, leaving it as is, or maybe have someone install a new buttcap on and bring it back to it's former glory? The koa used is a great quality from Fish's stash that he cut in an unusual way to obviously show off his unique style.

Stats:
Model
- Vegetable Cleaver

Size - 220mm (cutting edge length)

Steel - VC = Virgin Carbon

Handle - Custom Fish 'n Poi western - koa with mosaic pins

Condition - Well used but nit abused. The handle has a missing buttcap likely made from nickel silver. Rust on handle tang. See pictures below for details.

Packaging - Factory Box (rough condition)

Shipping Costs/Etc. - Included in the price for USA buyers only. International buyers will pay an additional $65 fee. *Note - Custom declaration forms will have the actual price paid listed on the forms for insurance purposes.

Price - $190

Payment Types - Paypal
PM for payment details.

P1010001.JPG
P1010002.JPG
P1010003.JPG
P1010004.JPG
P1010005.JPG
P1010006.JPG
P1010007.JPG

Last edited:
Back