• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Francisco Vaz 14c28n Pettys

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

These are brand new and each come with a leather case. The reason these are up for sale is the perfect storm of unfortunate events. The first being these sat with Brazilian customs for 3 months and were originally a Christmas gift for family members. I had to pivot and go in a different direction, since at one point, it seemed these were completely lost. The second is that I'm dealing with some family health issues and we could really use the extra cash to help out. I'll be posting some other knives in my collection once I decide what I'm willing to part ways with.

Here are the dimensions from top to bottom:

137x41mm
143x44mm
142x44mm

All three handles are a variation of kingswood and blades are stainless sandvik 14c28n. Purchased for $150 each, asking for $125150 each, shipping included.

Last edited:
Back