• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Konosuke 270mm White #2 wa-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmccurtis

Reaction score
Well thinned, 0.75mm at 1cm behind the edge at the heel, 171 grams. Profile slightly flattened. Face semi-polished to remove thinning scratches. Handle sanded and treated with board wax. Currently needs an edge put on it, I'll sharpen it before shipping if wanted. $170 shipped in Canada, $185 to US.

lLj9r.jpg

oKqJc.jpg

wctfV.jpg

n8RnS.jpg

B36Q6.jpg

I had a knife just like this, got in when JKI first opened. Excellent knife especially at that price.

For what it's worth, I know the seller from "around town", and he's a good guy, who knows his way around knives and stones.
Nice offering :)

No problem! It's the truth. :)
I should pass by the shop and talk knives sometime soon. I've got a lot of interesting stuff you might like to try out.

Loved my Kono white 2 gyuto. It was my first introduction into the world of the paper steels and still serves the sous chef well.

Good buy, My purchase from dmccurtis was a positive experience, specially the edge it showed up with.

Latest posts

Back