• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Shigefusa 180 damascus deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kannamaster

Reaction score
For sell one Shigefusa Damascus Deba. The knife is gently used and has been sharpened several times by a professional(me). I am a 25 year user of Japanese handtools and a professional woodworker and knife enthusiast, so I know my way around sharpening stones - Japanese tools especially.This knife has been sharpened a few times and used sparingly since I have owed it - which is the only reason for the sale: I love the knife and the feel and finish can not be beat, but I just don't use a Deba in my day-to-day life, and this knife is too good not to be in the hands of someone who will use it and enjoy it. Price is 585.00 plus shipping cost. (I think they retail for close to 900.00) This is your chance to get your hands on a legend and for cheap. Why wait ! To see the photos go to :
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/vbwv2ecxvknuw9n/WMAyMs8OFm

I'm new to this and not sure why the IMG button does not work.

WMAyMs8OFm

I could guess but I am new and not sure what reserve means. Sorry.

If this fall through Vlad, I would be interested.

Back