• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: TAKEDA GYUTO AS 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karloevaristo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling my Takeda Gyuto AS 210mm... Original price is $300... I'm selling mine for $250 shipped. It comes with a saya made of "Narra" wood. But I had my name carved in kanji on the saya (not even sure if it's right... I just google translated it haha... but no one can read it anyway) so yeah, if you want it I'll give it for free...

I barely used it... maybe 5 to 7 times max... So msg me if interested...
photo-14.jpgphoto-15.jpgphoto-16.jpgphoto-17.jpgphoto-18.jpgphoto-19.jpgphoto-20.jpg

Mod Note> removed personal info from the WWW.

Last edited by a moderator:
if only i could afford it. lol..

narra, a hardwood found in my country. pretty much illegal to cut any trees down here. but then again them loggers ain't stoppin. lol.

I am actually from the philippines... I got the wood from old rail road tracks... So this wood is actually more than a hundred years old... Maybe more than a hundred... :)

I have one of these, and it is a great knife!

Someone really needs to buy this...I do not need another gyuto this size...

Whew, if it was still there in the morning, I was seriously considering it.

Sweet, I offered to make payments earlier this morning via PM, kinda sad and happy at the same time that it didnt happen.

Back