• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS (USA/CAN) Zakuri Wa-Gyuto 240 AS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tripleq

Reaction score
Description: Zakuri Wa-Gyuto 240mm Aogami Super. Upgraded octagon ho wood handle with buffalo horn ferrule. These are substantial knives.

Blade length 245mm from heel to tip.
Blade height at tip 53mm.
Spine width at heel: 3mm.
Spine width half way to tip: 2mm.
Handle length: 153mm including ferrule.
Weight: 217 grams.

Condition: 99% brand new. Used twice on veggies. Never sharpened.

Price: 170$ PayPalled and Shipped via traceable postal product within the CONUS or Canada. Shipping next business day after cleared payment.

Payment: PayPal only.

Pictures: http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Nqjudo/slideshow/Zakuri_Gyuto

Thanks for looking!!

Sorry folks. 53mm would be the blade height at heel, not tip. ;)

Looks great. Ive been interested in thoes ever since I owned a Zak bonning knife in n blue 1.
The bevel on these is also much better finished and much more even than other, cheaper KU blades in this style.
This has gotta be the best bargain in the workhorse catagory. If the new owner would like it sharpened or thinned and jnat polished on thr bevel, Id be happy to do it just for the chance to play with it.

Looks great. Ive been interested in thoes ever since I owned a Zak bonning knife in n blue 1.
The bevel on these is also much better finished and much more even than other, cheaper KU blades in this style.
This has gotta be the best bargain in the workhorse catagory. If the new owner would like it sharpened or thinned and jnat polished on thr bevel, Id be happy to do it just for the chance to play with it.

Oh yeah. I own couple Zakuri Sabaki knives. They are so versatile. At the price point I'm really impressed with Zakuri overall as well. Regarding your offer I should mention that Zaks aren't sharpened anywhere near their potential OOTB so the new owner can look foreword to putting it to the stones shortly after arrival.

Back