• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Fujiwara Teruyasu Denka 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Description
Picked this up on a whim to compare wa and yo handled versions. It was a tough decision, but the western handled version won out. Second owner. Previous owner thinned the blade and flattened the blade road. Feels fantastic in the hand and is a great cutter. Rosewood handle.

* NOTE: previous owner had TF create a custom engraving on the blade that can be seen on the second photo.

Dimensions:
Length - 247mm
Height - 52mm
Weight - 7.13 oz / 202 g

What's included
TF Denka 240mm gyuto
Original box

Price
$ 550 shipped to USA and PP. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $10.

Pictures

46160230084_45c27b852c_k.jpg

46160224834_871fd3b083_k.jpg

46885276451_202c4b39cf_k.jpg

Anyone know what it says on the left side? Probably the original buyers name but still curious

Really good price. I think the engraving reads something like Lee’s torture ‘something’ soul.

Really good price. I think the engraving reads something like Lee’s torture ‘something’ soul.

You got it. Seller said...

李的 折磨 鋲魂 is a personal meaning to me when I was going through some bad times. If you showed it to a Japanese person, they wouldn't understand it because the kanji has a different meaning in Chinese, which it is meant to be.

李的 means Lee's 折磨 (tortured) 鋲魂 (soul)

TFTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTF

GLWS man. I know I’m gonna regret passing on a second 240 Denka but I’m broke AF now after getting 2 honyakis.

This one has real insane specs man, someone needs to grab this ASAP!

Back