Good Day Today!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love his face - very distinctive - he's obviously a proud dog, and I'm guessing stubborn. I've very recently saved a pup from a litter of 8 on an Indian reserve. He looks a lot like the ridgeback posted... but we have no idea what his breeds are. its great to see so many on this forum with similar values!! photo(7).jpg

That's funny you said that. You know what they say about dogs looking like their owners... :poke1:

What a great head! He really looks like a runner, too! I can see where he gets his name!

Great looking dog, congrats Scott. Can't wait to get a pooch of my own, just gotta figure out wether I'm moving soon or not. Don't wanna adopt a dog and then have to uproot and travel cross country.

Go ahead! Another great part about a dog is that they don't know their address, but they do know where home is!

That's funny you said that. You know what they say about dogs looking like their owners... :poke1:

If thats true, imagine how ugly the owner of this dog is.:D

ugliestdogever.th.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

I've discovered he's an American Dingo AKA Dixie Dingo AKA Carolina Dog.

I pity the squirrel that strays into your yard!!

Back