Greetings from Costa Mesa, California

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never had the pleasure of eating at the pantry. I never really explored La. Once I was old enough to leave I did and adventures and hard times came my way fast and hard. Made some good choices and a hell of a lot of i WOULDN'T SAY BAD maybe dubious choices. Wouldn't change them for the world. Done with that part of my life anyway. Thank God I don't remember most of it. strokes are a *****, but they do have away of sanitizing the mind.lol

Talk later. got to open for brunch tomorrow and I haven't left work yet.
Have a good night

Welcome, I like santokus myself but am currently on a cleaver spree! It is likely one is out there, post a wtb.

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

Welcome, I like santokus myself but am currently on a cleaver spree! It is likely one is out there, post a wtb.

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D
Thanks for the welcome. I put a wtb on the sales forum for a hattori KD31 santoku no luck:scared4:
Just went on a spree, boardsmith magnum maple, tojiro ITK bread knife, and a ux10 santoku. In a couple weeks I will bump my post back up to the top. I am sure one day it will happen, but expecting a long wait. In the meantime I have the misono to console me. I like the sharpness and balance. I thought about Devin Thomas making me a feather one, but haven't emailed him yet. I am sure I will eventually do the cleaver thing. I can see another obsession there. Probably a CCK cleaver and progress from there, but I do like to just buy the best first. Do your cleavers eat your board? I have wondered about that.

Back