Growing my Chosera collection!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't used Amazon that much but that Prime might be worth looking into if it saves on shipping.

I use Amazon A LOT. My wife being from Europe there are loads of products she can not find out here in our area. So we are always getting something from Amazon. Many gifts are bought there too.

I just purchased Shapton Pro 1k and 2k for $72 shipping included. Last month a chosera 400 for $55. Amazon prime is worth it for me.

Yeah, I use amazon for everything. It’s also great for everything baby which I’ve got two of. Free 2-day shipping can’t be beat!

Chosera 3000 came in the mail yesterday. Can’t wait to get home from work and play with it!!!

Congratulations! Chamfer the edges and flatten it — in fact it is flat, but sometimes the outer layer is inactive and the particles are first to get freed.

Congratulations! Chamfer the edges and flatten it — in fact it is flat, but sometimes the outer layer is inactive and the particles are first to get freed.

Had that issue with my 800. One of the edges was a tad bit high. Nothing my Atoma 140 can’t handle though 👍

All I can say is WOW!!!! I got a chance to use my Chosera 3k tonight and omg what a great feeling stone. Feedback is incredible and it feels like about 4k grit rating. Really refined the edge of the knives sharpened with my Chosera 800.

All I can say is WOW!!!! I got a chance to use my Chosera 3k tonight and omg what a great feeling stone. Feedback is incredible and it feels like about 4k grit rating. Really refined the edge of the knives sharpened with my Chosera 800.

Glad you are enjoying it. Those two stones really work well together. That was my second set of stones, well, the 400/800/3k. :) (I am on like set number 20 gazillion now.)

I just got done taking a knife through the Chosers,400,800 and the 3000 then jumped right to my Naniwa Snow White and scared myself when I touched my edge.You will like your choices.A Gazillion is a bunch by the way in case you didn't know how many a gazillion was.:idea2:

Glad you are enjoying it. Those two stones really work well together. That was my second set of stones, well, the 400/800/3k. :) (I am on like set number 20 gazillion now.)

Haha, I hear ya. I will be picking up a Chosera 400 soon.

good decision, 400 is my favorite of the line.

I’m very happy with my 800, but was blown away by the 3k. The feel and feedback is amazing! Can’t wait to try the 400.

Back