Guy Fieri get fried.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of energy devoted to NOT like the guy..

i wonder how many of you pro chefs would take his job and money (and for argument's sake, his Fame)

i'm not a fan, but i wouldnt mind his air miles..traveling for a job to talk about food and travel has to be a great gig.

An example of "All hat and no cattle." I am not a pro chef but I do prize authenticity over bombast. I would not choose to take his job.

However I have enjoyed this thread and had missed the review at the time. I am glad the thread is still alive.

lots of energy devoted to NOT like the guy..

i wonder how many of you pro chefs would take his job and money (and for argument's sake, his Fame)

i'm not a fan, but i wouldnt mind his air miles..traveling for a job to talk about food and travel has to be a great gig.

I'd gladly take his job. But I wouldnt act/dress like a douche, and make $hitty food to get there.

Guy has become (in his own words) "off the hook".

Even if I had to dress in a chicken suit, I'd take his car in a heart beat....

I just feel sorry for the guy. I don't think he's smart enough to be doing it on purpose. I believe it when he says:

"We’re trying as hard as we can to make it right, to do it right. Is it perfect right now? No. Are we striving for that? Yeah."

This is his striving for perfection.

Nah. He's a dick. When he did his D show at Tampa's "Taco Bus" he was all personality, hey how ya doing, nicest guy in the world - while the lights were on. As soon as filming stopped and the lights went out he was Mr. Douche, chilling with shades on (indoors). He could not be bothered to talk with anyone. And he thinks he deserves it all.

Back