• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gyutos - Konosuke Funayuki HH, Kohetsu B#2, Shibata R2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDurrr

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have three knives I would like to part ways with at this time. All are in excellent condition and used minimally in my home kitchen. My collection has grown pretty quickly and I need to make some room for a few more that are coming in.

Konosuke HH Funayuki 240mm Gyuto
-Acquired this one by trade a month or so ago. This one in particular had a chip repair at one point in time before I took ownership and is shorter than 240mm… 225mm actually. The knife was sharpened by the previous owner as well and is still sharp. Have only used it a handful of times since acquiring it. The blade and handle are in excellent condition.

Kohetsu B#2 240mm Gyuto
-I really like this blade, but I am forced to choose and this had to be one of them. I have not sharpened this one, but this one was sharpened and etched by the previous owner. Used for a dozen or so cooking sessions. Like-new condition.

Shibata R2 210mm Gyuto
-Purchased this knife here recently in barely used condition and I have only used it for meal prep twice. The factory edge still exists on this one. The shape is a bit awkward for me, as is the extreme lightness. I never developed the desire to grab this one over my other knives since. I will say for the two meals I used it for, boy did it just laser through all product it encountered. It is just not for me.

Here are some photos. If you need additional photos or more information, don’t hesitate to private message me. Thanks guys.

Konosuke - $180 PayPal & shipping is covered.

Kohetsu - $80 PayPal & shipping is covered.
Shibata - $200 PayPal & shipping is covered.

Would like to get these out on my day off tomorrow. How about some price drops?

Konosuke $160
Shibata $180

Both for $320

Shibata spf

Konosuke HH Funayuki still available: $160

That would have been a more wise decision. I guess I'm new to the forum's architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back