• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD HADO Junpaku W#1 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummycrackers

Reaction score
Description:
This is by far the most beautiful knife I've ever had the pleasure of handling—pretty impeccable fit and finish and a gorgeous handle. Got this recently from a fellow forum-member, removed the annoying lacquer they put on it, gave it a quick touch-up on a BBW, used it for a few meals, and then removed the patina with some Koyo paste. It came to me with some scratches near the choil which I've hopefully managed to capture in the photos. A fantastic laser-like performer with a bit of weight behind it. As much as I'd love to keep it, it's a bit redundant for me performance-wise, and its good looks are actually keeping me from using it as much as it deserves. Only ugly knives for me from here on out.

Specifications:
Length (heel-tip): 228mm
Height: 50mm
Spine thickness: 2mm - 1.8mm - 1mm
Weight: 178 gr.

Price/Trade Options:
$360 PP G&S, shipped CONUS. If you're in Europe, PM me.
Interested in trades for a heavier Spåre in Apex Ultra, an Eddworks, or a convex-ground Migoto.

F0872A41-31A1-476F-923F-B9724EFBEF65.jpeg
996F5FC9-256B-4DA7-9203-586FCE0D87FD.jpeg
7234AE8A-4ABC-4C3B-A09D-DDEF84D53FF5.jpeg

Back