Handles, Conversions, and other Stuff

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, so did you cut up the mammoth tooth for Magnus?

Stefan

I don't think I have the equipment to cut that raw tooth Stefan. It might become a paper weight, or go into my little boys rock/fossil collection

Nice work, so did you cut up the mammoth tooth for Magnus?

Stefan

I was thinking the same thing, it probably needs special saw blades etc. too bad, it really looks nice...

Stefan

Few years back I passed thru South Africa on my way to a Drilling Rig, and I grabbed a handful of these completely useless bottle openers. They will not open a bottle, but they have cool handles. My question is...... Should I ?

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

why the hell not? I should send you a giant giraffe leg bone to play with.lol

Like they were made for each other.

Stefan

Not bored just hot. I could finish this one without suffering heat stroke. We are having another super hot and dry summer it is terrible out in my little workshop.

It is some kind of bone and ebony I think

Wow, Mike must be bored, lol. What is the material?

I had a little project from a Buddhist dude once, he wanted the metal work on a little horn that he had replaced with nicer material. The body of the horn was made out of a young woman's femur. It sounded a little weird when you tooted it.

I had a little project from a Buddhist dude once, he wanted the metal work on a little horn that he had replaced with nicer material. The body of the horn was made out of a young woman's femur. It sounded a little weird when you tooted it.

That's just wrong...!

And beautiful work Mr. Henry!

LOL!!!!

Looks like a very tight fit but the design is great!

Stefan

Is that a new Takeda? The stamp looks a bit different, maybe one of those new ones. Really like the spacer, has a unique look.

Is that a new Takeda? The stamp looks a bit different, maybe one of those new ones. Really like the spacer, has a unique look.

It's a very nice custom order. Not one of the new stainless clad

Oh, I knew the stamping looked really clean, thought it might have been one of the stainless clad, looks good regardless.

I thought it mighta been an oooold one for a second. The profile is far different than his usual. Has a really comfy looking choil. Beautiful handle Mike, really complements the rustic,feel.

Back