Happy 1st Birthday KKF

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:biggrin:Yiiiihhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!

I just won the maple board!:bigeek:

What an ending to my stay here in the US, bringing home a new nice maple board!

Thanks Dave! :doublethumbsup:

Mint427 Got the 14 x 20 Walnut board.

Waiting on a response on the 14 x 20 cherry.

I am stoked that I got the walnut board! Can't wait to see it. Thanks for making it happen, Dave!

Congrats to KKF! and to the lucky ones who got a board. Thanks Dave for your generous contribution to the forum!

Still waiting on a response for the 14 x 20 cherry. The first person who qualified for it didn't respond in an hour so I had to pass them over.

Yes, been a lurker for a couple months but timing is everything! Thanks again Dave!

Congratulations to all the winners! Really nice of you Dave.

I am stoked that I got the walnut board! Can't wait to see it. Thanks for making it happen, Dave!

Seeing as how you won my board Mint, the least you can do is post some pictures when it arrives. ;)

Thanks for the opportunity David. I'll be putting in my order soon.

Happy birthday KKF!

The 14 x 20 cherry board went to HHH Knives.
The 2nd walnut board, remember there were two, went to Johnny.B.Good.

Wooo HOOOOO!! :goodpost::doublethumbsup::ubersexy::happy2::2thumbsup::notworthy::jumping3::coolsign::thanx:

Thanks Dave.. :D

Zach will get a Board Butter with a future order, Scotts, Crothcipt asnd PierreRodrigue will each get a tub. I'm waiting on one more the respond.

Thanks for the interest and I have had fun.

The 2nd walnut board, remember there were two, went to Johnny.B.Good.

I hadn't noticed that this was the case, hooray!

This one is going to be a gift for my mother who is a week or two away from a new kitchen (7 weeks in the making). She will be thrilled. I would have gotten her one anyway, but for a few dollars more. ;)

Thank you David!

-Johnny

I would like to offer a word of thanks to all of the members here who participated in this promo, to the others here who are previous customers and those who read my rambling posts. Without your participation the KKF would wither and die. Of the 6 or 7 forums I visit, read and participate in, this is the most active and regrettably the one with a subject I know the least about. But I do enjoy reading and I have learned a ton from you guys. I'm proud to be a member and proud to be able to offer the promo.

Thanks again to everyone. Maybe for the 2nd birthday we can come up with something a little more organized and special.

I'd like to thank you (and the other vendors) here for producing very fine products and having raffles!

Even though the backbone of the board may be buiil of the members, all the vendors/hobbyists makes it special. Where else could i get to learn so much and have such great customer support? It would be a much less interesting space without you!

Looking forward to the maple board!

I echo RobinW's comments. It is the best forum that I have been associated which is directly attributable to the vendors and members. Thanks again, Dave -- it was a great idea!

Can't wait to post the photos of both boards that I got from David! Looks like you scored as well!
Seeing as how you won my board Mint, the least you can do is post some pictures when it arrives. ;)

Thanks for the opportunity David. I'll be putting in my order soon.

Happy birthday KKF!

Since I didn't win, I guess I'll just have to place an order REAL soon.

Thanks again Dave for your generosity!!

Back