Japanese Knives Happy Birthday old man!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you'll post some pics of dinner tonight Jon! (Mine was good, but not picture worthy.)

i'll put them up tomorrow... in pain right now after getting killed with food. The other 3 people at the table bowed out before the meal was over :(

i'll put them up tomorrow... in pain right now after getting killed with food. The other 3 people at the table bowed out before the meal was over :(

Sounds like you went out to dinner with the wrong people haha. Happy Birthday man. Sorry I didn't get to stop by I have been kinda crazy.

-Chuck

Sounds like you went out to dinner with the wrong people haha. Happy Birthday man. Sorry I didn't get to stop by I have been kinda crazy.

-Chuck

well, sara i can forgive in these situations, but i gave my parents fair warning of what was to come ;) My dad bowed out during the first poultry course before the meat courses... but then somehow managed to eat the second dessert (while skipping the first one)

Back