Harner/McLean Petty/Suji(?)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, I am definitely interested, pls count me in. I will hold off the parer since I already have one ordered from Del.

Thanks.

Ferry

Sign me up for one! it will go perfect with the mini-mini gyuto im getting:biggrin:

We could arrange handle choices, for sure!

V1P and apathetic, I tried to respond to your messages, but you both have full inboxes. Try me again when you clear them out. :)

Tom, Inbox cleared, pls send again.

Thank you.

Ferry

Last call on the line knives guys! I have three spoken for (V1P, apathetic, and canadianman (right?)). If you are missing from the list, please post here! If you want one, two more will be ready very shortly! These are almost done!

Thanks guys!

In, I hope. you ask my handle preference last week.

I should add this sign-up is only until this evening, because of some time constraints. So, LIMITED TIME OFFER! Haha.

I'm still down to get one

What is the current handle options? or has that not been discussed yet

I'm down on the last one if its not spoken for!

and yes whats the current handle options?^^

Nmko, you're in too - assuming nothing goes completely wrong today with the finishing of these badboys!

The knives are virtually done and i'll have pics today. :) As the handles stand, it goes:

B47 - buckeye

Apathetic - choice of fancy grade walnut, spalted maple, or cocobolo (due to matching saya)

V1P - next choice

Canadianman - next choice

Nmko - last, but still beautiful choice!

The handles on the five are Walnut, cocobolo, buckeye, ironwood and spalted maple (I love this stuff!)

Here they are looking sexy!

272FEAFD-DA74-4039-AD3B-4B815B92B0D1-293-0000003559AC151A_zps180fa6c3.jpg

Those are some sexy blades! Is the order in the picture from left to right Buckeye, maple, ironwood, walnut, and cocobolo?

I'm not 100% sure which is the maple, and which is the walnut... They all start looking the same. I think the walnut is second, but I could be wrong. I'll find out for sure. :)

Here's a close up of the handles:

B954B3EC-8B05-4DC8-B6B2-E15F509E6BC8-293-0000003573EB5B3E_zpsed1aa6b9.jpg

Feel free to say which are your top two choices, so we can sort the handles out. :)

Well since i dnt know which is either also but my two top choices would be
1, 2nd from the left
2, 2nd from the right

but since i am third in line, if both of those go I will go for the cocobolo

Ok, I was right (not sure why I started doubting myself, but meh).

Left to right is:

Buckeye, walnut, ironwood, spalted maple, and cocobolo.

I'd like to get these sorted out as soon as we can, so they can get to you guys and be worked like crazy, as soon as possible!

Thanks, guys.

Latest posts

Back