• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HHH k390 Parer and AEB-L Gyuto both unused

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pachowder

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am a pro at spending money on things I don't need so I accumulated many items that i haven't used. In an effort to downsize I have these two knives for sale. Both HHH even though one does not have the HHH stamp. Hopefully Randy will remember me and this knife and chime in (he offered to stamp it but I never sent it back). Parer was bought in 2016 and the Gyuto was way back in 2013/4 I believe. Again, never used so you will get them like i received them from Randy!

Specs:
k390 paring knife. This steel is super wear resistant Bohler's third generation particle metallurgy contributes to the toughness of the steel. Once it is sharp it will stay sharp for a long long long time. Hardness RC 65.. With Buckeye Burl handle and copper pins. You can find this in Randys Sponsor section if you do a search. $260

Gyuto is AEB-L and I forget the handle wood but I supplied it to Randy. Blade length ~9". $300

Nor'easter about to hit us outside Boston (we recently moved here from CA) so wouldn't ship until Wednesday. Price INCLUDES shipping and paypal but will only ship to the CONUS. if you want both, i will drop the total from $560 to $500...

PICS here:
http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/redclamchowder/library/HHH%20Knives

Parer- $240
Gyuto - - $260

Includes shipping and PP to CONUS

Gyuto sold for a steal :)...The only parer you will ever need left...

I won't be so sad to see the parer not go. But at the same time, I would almost feel bad using it since it's way too nice for me...oh these impulse buys.

Mahalo Frank :)
Wish I could have bought the parer too.

I won't be so sad to see the parer not go. But at the same time, I would almost feel bad using it since it's way too nice for me...oh these impulse buys.
I know this feeling all too well :nunchucks:

Happy Saturday all...one bump and then I will return the parer to the knife roll to one day be used as it should when I have more time for dinner prep at home.

Been a while but bumping this for the parer only...gyuto is sold.

Latest posts

Back