Hi! From Portland Maine- the culinary Mecca of the North East:)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could teach you how to swear and drink, all the pros I know excel at that;)

Thank you for the generous offer, but I spent four years in a fraternity at the University of Oregon. Swearing and drinking are a problem, not the problem.

Good to have more Chefs I can visit when I inevitably vacation in the Pacific Northwest.

Wrong Portland. ;)

Whoa. I read "portland oregon" and "north west".

Yeah, 13 hour Monday shift it was.
:theline:

Thanks Dave! And thanks for the beautiful job on my Ino!

Why don't you go figure out Picasa so we can all see what a beautiful job Dave did on your Ino! ;)

Unless of course Dave has some pictures of it that he would be kind enough to share here... New handle? Super sharp? Both?

Why don't you go figure out Picasa so we can all see what a beautiful job Dave did on your Ino! ;)

Unless of course Dave has some pictures of it that he would be kind enough to share here... New handle? Super sharp? Both?
Super sharp, and an amazing tip repair. If my knives weren't at work I'd be tempted to get some pics up... I promise within the next few days I'll get some up. Probably won't be til Thursday or Friday though. I have a bunch of projects in the works- housemade bacon, pancetta, chourico, pork rillettes, pork belly terrine, all on top of the regular day to day stuff- stocks, specials, soups, etc. gotta stay busy, idle hands and all that ;)

I will have to, I will actually be in Portland in a few days for the evening.................... for Disney on Ice:eek2:.

Back