Hi from the UK

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  • Got some nice functional knives for my bday from my daughter, thought I better get some sharpening tools
  • Made a 3d printed fixed angle jig and some cheap stones from Jeff's emporium
  • Sharpened things
  • Saw a man on youtube say "get this one stone and a strop", I feel influenced
  • Couldn't get the stone, got the finer one from Jeff's emporium, sharpened more things
  • Saw another man on youtube rate the stones, got some basic advice, he seemed nice but maybe more novice than he appeared, he had Japanese knives too
  • Saw another man on youtube, he likes my stones for his hunting knives, I feel validated
  • Sharpen more things, look into Japanese knives and advanced sharpening
  • Sharpen all the things (knives, plane blades, chisels, used utility blades, scissors, spoons, kitchen sink, nothing can escape)
  • Fall into wormhole of KKF and all the information
  • Await the arrival of first second hand knife to restore
  • Search out more knives, more stones
  • MOARRRRR!

Welcome aboard!

If you're interested in the huge archive, rather than using the site's search engine, you may consider Google's 'site:'-function. E.g. search

site:kitchenknifeforums.com term1 AND term2

• Got some nice functional knives for my bday from my daughter, thought I better get some sharpening tools
  • Made a 3d printed fixed angle jig and some cheap stones from Jeff's emporium
  • Sharpened things
  • Saw a man on youtube say "get this one stone and a strop", I feel influenced
  • Couldn't get the stone, got the finer one from Jeff's emporium, sharpened more things
  • Saw another man on youtube rate the stones, got some basic advice, he seemed nice but maybe more novice than he appeared, he had Japanese knives too
  • Saw another man on youtube, he likes my stones for his hunting knives, I feel validated
  • Sharpen more things, look into Japanese knives and advanced sharpening
  • Sharpen all the things (knives, plane blades, chisels, used utility blades, scissors, spoons, kitchen sink, nothing can escape)
  • Fall into wormhole of KKF and all the information
  • Await the arrival of first second hand knife to restore
  • Search out more knives, more stones
  • MOARRRRR!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 very good!

Back