• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hiromoto AS 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitchenCommander

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking to trade my Hiromoto AS 240mm Gyuto. It is lightly used a few times in a home kitchen. Touched up on a Gesshin 6k stone once. I bought this knife new from JCK just recently and it has very nice geometry. Only thing that bothered me was this knife didn't have much of a flat spot, and I am really liking my Artisan 210 that has a flatter profile, so I am looking for more of a profile similar to it. I am looking for a 240mm Gyuto to replace this one, or possibly a nice 210. This knife is in excellent condition, not used very often because I preferred other knives, so I am looking to try something else. Some light scratches on the cladding from my mag bar. I can add some cash for the right trade.

I am looking to trade straight across or up. Please PM offers; CONUS only please.

240mm or 210mm Gyuto
Good flat spot at the heel
Lightly used, lightly sharpened (few times at most)
Carbon Steel, Semi-Stainless, or PM Stainless preferred.
Handle Type not a huge factor. Kind of leaning toward Wa
taller blade is a bonus, 47mm+

stuff I want to try
Kochi 210 Gyuto
Takamura R2 210 Gyuto
Masakage Koishi 210 Gyuto
Gesshin Ginga 240 W#2 carbon Gyuto
other knives that meet the above criteria

Current photos of the knife including choil shot
B6D0253F-D30A-4825-9941-B3B2952A4B1F_zpsai3ojooa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
68FF7446-6EE4-4D03-81CD-75BFC44F4B77_zpsouwiixej.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
14E0AFAD-98F1-4758-B843-F461D05918A8_zpsh7m6y75n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

No problem. My apologies, I am used to being required to NOT post trade values from other forums I use. Fixed now.

Trade value estimate round $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back