• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hiromoto AS 240 mm gyuto - etched and rehandled

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark76

Reaction score
Goko Damascus 210 mm gyuto. Completely unused (except for a few tests). Will be delivered in original box.

Great high-end knife that looks good and cuts like a dream. Also has a very good fit and finish. It was rehandled and etched by Tim Johnson and now has a very beautiful handle (made of maple burl and black painted Hawaiian silky oak) and a very nice dark edge - see the photos below. The knife is not made anymore and the Wall Street Journal described it as a "timeless treasure".

18iCK5X.jpg

7Jz9Epf.jpg

JIJTndW.jpg

Specifications

(Handle description from before rehandling.)

VjB3Eyy.jpg

For more specifications and a review see: https://japaneseknifereviews.wordpress.com/2015/07/11/hiromoto-240-mm-gyuto/
Price: US$270 or EUR 228. This includes shipping within the EU. I ship worldwide, but PM me for shipping costs to the USA or other countries. Preferred payment by Paypal.

Goko Damascus 210 mm gyuto. Completely unused (except for a few tests). Will be delivered in original box.

Great high-end knife that looks good and cuts like a dream. Also has a very good fit and finish. It was rehandled and etched by Tim Johnson and now has a very beautiful handle (made of maple burl and black painted Hawaiian silky oak) and a very nice dark edge - see the photos below. The knife is not made anymore and the Wall Street Journal described it as a "timeless treasure".

18iCK5X.jpg

7Jz9Epf.jpg

JIJTndW.jpg

I would like to buy this knife

Specifications

(Handle description from before rehandling.)

VjB3Eyy.jpg

For more specifications and a review see: https://japaneseknifereviews.wordpress.com/2015/07/11/hiromoto-240-mm-gyuto/
Price: US$270 or EUR 228. This includes shipping within the EU. I ship worldwide, but PM me for shipping costs to the USA or other countries. Preferred payment by Paypal.

I would like to buy this knife

How's it going mark. I never used this website before so bare with me. I would love to buy this knife

Latest posts

Back