• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hitohira Togashi 240mm Gyuto Shirogami 1 Mizu Honyaki Kurokaki Persimmon Handle with Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, two more catch and release to rise cash.

Received this knife from Bernal today. I couldn't resist and cut one potato, one carrot and one sweet potato.

• Great OOTB edge
  • Silent at cutting the medium carrot
  • No wedging with the very big sweet potato I cut
  • Above average food release for a Sakai
I asked Bernal to check and sharpen it if the OOTB edge is not already excellent using the first free sharpening card. They found the edge to be excellent and the first free sharpening card will still be included for you to use in the future.

The steel is very nice. Really think Togashi is one of the best if not the best smith for shirogami #1.

My loss, your gain. Asking $1,150 including G&S fee and CONUS shipping via USPS priority with full insurance and signature requirement. Will cover the first $20 for outside of CONUS. I have been eyeing this knife for at least 18 months now. I don't think you will be able to get this knife for cheaper than this.

https://bernalcutlery.com/products/...persimmon-handle?_pos=12&_sid=8fa647972&_ss=r

Last edited:
IMG_1132.png
IMG_1133.png
IMG_1134.png
IMG_1135.png
IMG_1136.png
IMG_1137.png
IMG_1138.png
IMG_1139.png

Back