How old are you guys?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I.... I don't know how to take this comment. I've been compared to a high school cheerleader at one point... And my kids have kids now 👀

1714781340989.jpeg

My granddaughter is in the first grade and called me "elderly" last week, she won't be coming around anymore.....
A year ago my 8 y/o nephew taught me how to "hit the griddy."

A couple days ago I "hit the griddy" on him, and he covered his face in embarrassment shouting "UNCLE VERTIGO NOOOO!! NOBODY DOES THAT ANYMORE, YOU LOOK SO STUPID!!!"

💀

A couple days ago I "hit the griddy" on him, and he covered his face in embarrassment shouting "UNCLE VERTIGO NOOOO!! NOBODY DOES THAT ANYMORE, YOU LOOK SO STUPID!!!"

💀
serious knowledge

💀
Uncle Vertigo noooo! You smoke too tough. Your swag too different. Your b¡tch is too bad. They'll ban you!

I try to be. The grandkids like being at my house. They also get bummed when they're over and I have to leave for work.

I also try to be a fun Chef.
I gotta admit, finding out you have grandkids was one of the biggest shockers for me. I always guessed you a lot younger. For no good reason at all, in my mind you were in your 30s and @daveb was your dad.
I guess the latter might still be true if Dave is really old...

@JayS20, is that you?
Lame. Guess I should take back the old, referencing old bitter people monitoring their streets, but the stuff still stands.
I'm not the one playing Sheriff like a little boy.
Maybe act decent and you won't get called out. I wasn't the one who started it. You act like that for years and if people just ignore it it will never change.

Back