I received an email from Mr. Rader...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno, but it could be fossilized walrus, washed out in white light.

Well, Mr. Rader just let me know that she's finished. Pictures will be sent my way tomorrow and I will post them as soon as I receive them!!!!

Final pictures are here, and the knife is being shipped out to me today!!!

ivoryboninghandle.jpg

ivoryboningmsside.jpg

ivoryboningraderside.jpg

Schhhwwiiinnnggggg!!!!!!!
Nice Boner Pete!

If that knife were president, it would be Baberham Lincoln!

That looks really badass Pete, nicely chosen sir.

Nothing wrong with that one.. Very nice pete... Michael does stunning work! Congratulations..

That's a gorgeous knife Pete - congrats.

At first I was a little skeptical of the first shot of the bone, but dang, it turns out so nicely.

I received the knife yesterday, first impressions are :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

All ya gotta do is shoot Michael an email. Then start saving money.

and the way things seem to be going with his popularity, you will have PLENTY of time to save those pennies up :)

great looking knife... its both nice to see a new radar and a boning knife at that.
the handle looks so comfortable.

There's something about butcher style knives that intrigues me so I figured why not? I'm thinking for my next custom with Pierre I may switch from the original planned boning knife to a 12" butcher knife.

Latest posts

Back