• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ichimonji #6 cleaver for sale--White 2 mono

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chinacats

Reaction score
Picked this one up in a trade and don't have the patience (or belts) to do the thinning as it's a monosteel White 2 knife. Scratches are from me attempting to thin by hand before giving in to reality. Dimensions are 220 x 100. With some love and a rehandle this would be quite a knife. Asking $140 (obo) shipped CONUS.

20160818_150143_zpsqhtroxra.jpg

20160818_150127_zps5vigpdoa.jpg

20160818_150047_zpsgegpiund.jpg

All the talk about kanji lately and seems I posted one of those instead of the choil shots that people usually want...weight is 466g.

Here's the choil--it has some convexity but really needs some thinning;)
Not a great shot...

20160818_160522_zpsx3umgtrk.jpg

OK, so while I realize this is somewhat of a project knife, it is pure White 2 monosteel. Somebody make me a legit offer so I can pack this thing up and send it on the way. Pretty sure that someone could make quick work of this with some belts and a bit of skill.:knife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back