Iida-tool (http://www.japantool-iida.com/) is a scam site?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well......finally got a response......seems he's pocketed the money even after being paid in full for my Shigefusa and he had not yet paid the wholesaler, just pocketed the money, now he's too tight on money to actually pay the wholesaler even though the knives are ready. Likely we're all screwed because the dude is broke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230313_235137_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313_235137_Messenger.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 0
Well......finally got a response......seems he's pocketed the money even after being paid in full for my Shigefusa and he had not yet paid the wholesaler, just pocketed the money, now he's too tight on money to actually pay the wholesaler even though the knives are ready. Likely we're all screwed because the dude is broke.
I hope you paid thru PayPal and hopefully it’s not a lost case!

Ended up getting my bank to dispute it directly with his bank - bypassing paypal. Took months, but I got my money back today. Definitely worth getting in contact with your bank to see what they can do.

I'm guessing here, but now that his bank has a few approved disputes, it may make future disputes easier...

Ended up getting my bank to dispute it directly with his bank - bypassing paypal. Took months, but I got my money back today. Definitely worth getting in contact with your bank to see what they can do.

I'm guessing here, but now that his bank has a few approved disputes, it may make future disputes easier...

How long ago did you pay him? Not sure my bank would even consider a dispute when I paid him three years ago.

How long ago did you pay him? Not sure my bank would even consider a dispute when I paid him three years ago.
About a year. My bank has a 6mth policy as well. But they still did it. I'm in Australia and maybe I got lucky, but just letting people know to maybe give it a shot.

Anyone owed money should probably register that interest with the Trustee handling the bankruptcy. Sounds like the only asset is his house. Terrible situation for all concerned.

Back