Jack Clarke Mini Cleaver/Megakiri Passaround

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long overdue, but I was given this amazing thickums from Jack Clarke (forgot if he ever made an account here), aka Joel Black’s apprentice. Here’s his IG:

https://instagram.com/jackclarkeartistblacksmith?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Here’s the knife:

IMG_1345.jpeg
IMG_1346.jpeg
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg

Specs:

158x62mm
304g
6.78mm at the handle
Wrought Iron Cladding
26c3 Core
Bog Oak Octagonal (More Square-ish) with Walnut spacers
Flat Bevels for Polishing

Let’s say 15 spots, 1-2 weeks per user? Subject to change, I’ll finalize things once I send the knife out.

Comment “Yo, I like em thick!” here to secure a spot! USA only for now, sorry y’all!

Edit: Shoot me your address via DM’s!

I also know that writing up a whole jawn is sometimes too much, so you can either write your own thang about your experience or just shoot me 5 points/thoughts about the knife in this thread. Easy enough, ya?

1.) @ethompson
2.) @Gshep91
3.) @PPIIBBSS
4.) @BillHanna
5.) @Malcolm Johnson
6.) @Dan-
7.) @Jville
8.) @SolidSnake03
9.) @Matt Jacobs
10.) @mrmoves92

Last edited:
Yo, I like ‘em thick

OK! let's get this moving! here's the updated passaround order list:

1. @BillHanna
  2. @Malcolm Johnson
  3. @Dan-
  4. @Jville
  5. @ethompson
  6. @SolidSnake03
  7. @mrmoves92
  8. @Matt Jacobs
  9. @PPIIBBSS
  10. @Gshep91
hmu if y'all have any questions. don't care what carrier y'all use, just please insure the package for $500.

the knife is thicccc, but please, still pack it well and ready to abused (as usual). not required, but cleaning up and sharpening the cleaver for the next patron is good etiquette, but of course, only if you feel comfortable doing so. if you ferk the cleaver up, you owe me a mountain of kisses, just warning ya now!

I really appreciate everyone being so patient with me. the past month has been insane for me.

thank y'all, thank y'all, THANK Y'ALL

Kisses GIF by Becky G

Kinda BbRrraaaAaappPpp on potatoes, but the weight and forward balance make it easy peasy. It’s fun for home.

Don’t be mad if I give Jeff 450 and end the passaround right dang here lol

Give me a $100 bill, a forehead kiss, and a rub with those ground pounders, merino socks please, and you got yourself a deal

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the thiccums tho 🫡

Back