JNS first Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in too!! Thanks for your generosity!! :wow:

I'm in!

That said, I believe you are almost giving away your stones as is. To me, your level of quality and pricing has no competition whatsoever. My new red rock has arrived in perfect condition and will be tested tomorrow. :D

DarKHOeK

I'm in. Thanks so much, Maksim. You're a really cool guy to work with.

I'm in! I'm really enjoying the Jnat that I got from you, and naguras have brought my edges to the next level!

I'm in, thanks Maxim!

I'm in as well.

Thanks Maxim for your generosity.

As this is a stone I actually need, I am in. Maybe this way I get it faster, as it sounds like there is a waiting list for this stone after all the publicity. :)

Today has been a very lucky day for me, so I have decided to enter all contests. Count me in! Thank you for the opportunity Maxim. If, no, when I win, perhaps I will trade the stone to one of the premier sharpeners here in exchange for 1) a written review of the stone on this forum, and 2) making one of my knives hair popping sharp!

Haha Marko this give-away is for Binsui not JNS 1k
I have one JNS 1k for you like i promise :D I ship it after new year

As this is a stone I actually need, I am in. Maybe this way I get it faster, as it sounds like there is a waiting list for this stone after all the publicity. :)

Back