Journey's End.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences Myron. Hopefully you get to see some family and say goodbye to your mother may she rest in peace.

I'm sorry to hear about this Myron, I hope the wake is a joyus celebration of the life She had lived

My sincere thanks again to all of you for your kind words. I'm headed down tomorrow for the funeral. Back on Saturday. Bless you all.

Really sorry to read this, Myron. I hope you and the family are all doing ok.

Really sorry to read this, Myron. I hope you and the family are all doing ok.
We are Tom, thanks. The funeral was yesterday and all is well. Finished cleaning out her apt. this morning then had a couple of hours to unwind on the beach. Something to be said for Florida in the winter. Heading back to NYC tomorrow morning. Life goes on.

So you know how sometimes there are those moments in your life that you know you will remember for as long as you live?

I'm at the grave site on Thursday and my mom's coffin is waiting to be lowered into the ground. It's a grey and drizzly day, but the rain has stopped for the moment. As I'm sitting there I notice that all of a sudden I'm seeing shadows. Don't you know the sun comes out and lights up my mom's coffin. It lasted only a minute, but it will stay with me for the rest of my life. If ever there was a sign that she was with the angels that was it.

Thanks again to all of you who expressed your sympathy. That too I shall never forget.

Back