• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Kagekiyo Kasumi Blue 1 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hijack this thread for a second. does Miura provide a generic 10% coupon or is it an one-time use code? i remember reading somewhere you can generally get 10% off with them, but I can't find a code...
Use to be you can sign your email up and get one, now it’s holidays or you get one after a purchase

How is it possible to have a 240mm gyuto with 50mm+ heel height and 3mm + spine thickness but 150-165g? Even with a disappearing edge, that’s light! Makes me interested in the ones you reject! Light handle?

How is it possible to have a 240mm gyuto with 50mm+ heel height and 3mm + spine thickness but 150-165g? Even with a disappearing edge, that’s light! Makes me interested in the ones you reject! Light handle?
What @ashy2classy is doing is like binning for the best 4090 silicon for overclocking. I should start calling him the Sakai Overclocker!

Back